Nikola Tesla Life Story is not an ordinary story. It is not his autobiography.
Nikol Tesla Life Story is about various events and stories which are still unknown to many Tesla lovers.
These are secrets and untold stories about him. These incidents have lessons for us.
It is full of inspiration, motivation, hard work, consistency and self-belief.
Nikola Tesla Life Story has a message that we all should contribute to this world.
If you have a clear-cut life purpose, you will have the mental clarity to get them. Nothing can stop you from achieving your mission but yourself.
Nikola Tesla Life Story is a testimony that there is no substitute for consistency and hard work. You must have an element of madness for your purpose and a ton of self-belief. Nothing can stop you in life.
Table of Contents
1- The Untold & Unheard Nikola Tesla Life Story
1- The Untold & Unheard Nikola Tesla Life Story
- Since his younger days, Nikola Tesla was sensitive and thoughtful
- The neural circuit for his imagination & vision was extremely powerful.
- He could envision things beforehand. His vision had clarity. He could see mental images much better than common people. It helps him in imagining mental diagrams and circuits
- He could feel the sensation and effect of this strong subconscious insinuation.
- He had great control over his conscious mind. This way he mastered his subconscious mind.
2- Nikola Tesla & Niagra Falls Experience
- In his childhood days, he saw a picture of Niagra Falls. He observed the beauty of the fall. It captivated him.
- He saw the gush of water and waves. He noticed the flow of water and its fall. He heard the rhythm and sound.
- The continuity of water flow and the spiralling fall created a mental image in his mind as if a big wheel is spinning with water force.
- He told this experience to his father, friends, and teachers.
- He told them that one day I would go to America and create one such machine which would take power from water and function. It would be very useful for humankind.
3- Early Childhood Setback & His Love For Solitude
- At the age of 5, Nikola Tesla lost his older brother. His brother was riding a horse and fall. He bumped into the ground and suffered internal injuries. He died.
- It was a huge setback for a young, sensitive boy like Tesla. He couldn’t recover from his brother’s thoughts for many years.
- He used to feel his brother around him for many years. He would sit alone thinking about his brother.
- This habit developed his focus and attention on one subject.
- His solitude converted into a habit and later paved way for his many research and inventions.
- He used to see bright thunderlights in his dream. This would keep him restless.
- He couldn’t understand whether what he feels is real or surreal.
- He countered his feelings by imagining a big city, with successful people who have answers to his questions. He is talking to them and learning from them.
4- Flashes Of Circuits & Designs
- One day Nikola Tesla was strolling in a park with his friend. He was 17 years old then. Suddenly he saw a thunderstorm in the sky.
- Having seen the thunderstorm, an image struck his mind. It was like a circuit electricity flow design. He immediately drew that diagram on a piece of paper. he kept this diagram very carefully.
- He worked on it and refined this circuit diagram.
5- Accelerating Current(AC) Motor Design
- After 6 years of working on this circuit design, he presented this diagram to the Electrical Engineers council.
- This design was the structure of AC Motors. It was the year 1887.
- This theory and design were so powerful and effective that it is still in use after 130 years.
- This design is used in power tools and vacuum cleaners.
6- The Power Of The Mind Is Mightier Than The Power Of The Body
- Nikola Tesla says, his father wants him to be a priest like him. He wants him to learn religion and philosophy.
- But his mind was always busy with physics and mathematics. He wanted to become an Engineer.
- Once Nikola seriously fell ill because of Cholera. He was hospitalised and his condition was critical.
- Nikola’s father told him, to get well soon. He will admit him to an engineering college.
- He became extremely happy. The healing power of the mind recovered him faster than others.
- He has mentioned this incident in his autobiography “My Inventions”
- Tesla says, “you have all the powers within you. But you have to work on them to activate them through visualization and meditation. For that solitude and peace is very important.
7- Be Alone & Keep Quiet
- Be Alone– It has the secret of many inventions. When you are alone and focused then your mind sends suggestions to you. These suggestions have hidden messages for your growth.
- He says, if you want to know the secrets of this galaxy, you have to think in terms of frequency, vibration, and energy.
- Your mind is a receiver and a source from which every piece of knowledge brings into existence.
- When you are silent and in an awareness stage through meditation and visualization, frequency, vibration, and energy work in your favour.
- You receive great hidden ideas. Ideas which can’t be received by an unactivated mind.
- It sets you up for bigger purposes. Your vision develops and you become selfless.
8- Big Vision & Unselfish Motives
- Tesla says, he invested all his money in research and development. I want to contribute to the goodness of mankind and make this world a better place.
- Your goals must not be limited to you. It should be working for the greater good of humanity.
9- Power Of Intensity- Continuously Working For 84 Hours
- Mental clarity, self-belief and certainty of a goal make you intense.
- Tesla had an immensely intense approach to things.
- Once he worked continuously for 84 hours in his lab
- On another occasion, he had been playing Pool for 36 hours.
- He was so intense that libraries had to ban him. He used to read for many hours without breaks.
10- Prediction Of Mobile Phones & Internet
- In 1926 he envisioned technological advancement through basic science theories.
- In 1926, he said that a network will be developed which will behave like a collective brain in the coming time.
- In his words- “When wireless is perfectly applied the whole earth will be converted into a huge brain, which it is, all things being particles of a real and rhythmic whole. We shall be able to communicate with one another instantly, irrespective of distance. Not only this, but through television and telephony we shall see and hear one another as perfectly as though we were face to face, despite intervening distances of thousands of miles; and the instruments through which we shall be able to do this will be amazingly simple compared with our present telephone. A man will be able to carry one in his vest pocket.”
- Now, it is a reality after almost a century.
11- What Are Nikola Tesla Observations Of Thunderstorms In Colorado Springs?
- In 1898, Nikola Tesla announced to the world his invention of a tele automatic boat. This boat was guided by remote control.
- In Colorado Springs, he stayed between 1899 & 1900.
- Tesla says it is the most important discovery of his life. He discovered Terrestrial Stationary Waves.
- He proved in this world-famous discovery that the earth could be used as a conductor and made to resonate at a certain electrical frequency.
- The surprising part of this invention was that he lit 200 lamps without wires from 40 Km ( 25 Miles.
- He created man-made lightning. These lights flash up to 41 meters or 135 feet.
- He also claimed that he received signals from another planet during this research.
12- Who Is Nikola Tesla?
- Nikola Tesla was born on July 9 or 10, 1856. The city’s name was Smiljan. It is in the Austrian Empire(now in Croatia)
- He died on January 7, 1943, in New York, U.S.
- He was a Serbian-American inventor and engineer who discovered and patented the rotating magnetic field, the basis of most alternating-current machinery.
13- What Are Nikola Tesla’s Inventions?
- He invented the Tesla coil in 1891.
- This Tesla coil is heavily used in radio and television sets and other electronic equipment.
- He also worked on Terrestrial Stationary Waves
- He worked extensively on wireless technologies.
14- Who Are Nikola Tesla’s Parents?
- The name of father of Nikola Tesla is Milutin Tesla. He was born in 1819 and died in 1879. He was a priest of the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- His mother’s name is Đuka Mandic. She was born in 1822 and passed away in 1892.
- She had a natural talent for making home craft tools and mechanical appliances. She was popular for memorizing Serbian epic poems
15- What Is The Name Of Nikola Tesla’s Wife?
- There were many rumours about his wife. But he never married. He had no wife.
- He was among beautiful women most of the time but never married them. It was also uncooked news that he was gay. But there was no proof of it.
- He hadn’t married because he didn’t want any distraction from his professional responsibilities.
16- Who Are Nikola Tesla’s Children?
- Nikola Tesla was not married. He had no children.
17- Who Is Nikola Tesla’s Siblings?
- He had three sisters. They were Milka, Angelina, and Marica. He had an older brother named Dane, who was killed in a horse-riding accident when Tesla was 5 years old.
18- What Is Nikola Tesla’s Nationality?
- He was born in the Austrian Empire. He was an Austrian. He lived there between 1856-1891. Now, this part where Nikola was born is in Croatia.
- He emigrated to America in 1891 and had American citizenship after that. He lived there between 1891-1943.
- He received American citizenship in 1891.
Takeaways From Nikola Tesla
Mastery of the mind over the material world is the purpose of life
Get control of your mind
Your concentration power helps you in seeing the unseen. A.C. circuit design is an example of it.
Our conscious mind functions as a receiver and source. Every idea emerges from it.
Your work intensity says a lot about your mental clarity. The lesser the doubt, the more intense you are.
Please help your friend by sharing this Tesla inspirational story. Maybe your friend requires some motivation to turn things around. Become a catalyst of change for them.
You are God’s child. May God bless you. Amen.