Zlatan Ibrahimovic Goal is a treat to watch. His goals are watched by trillions of viewers worldwide. These goals are full of energy and skills. They increase the Adrenaline flow and thrill us.
‘Zlatan Ibrahimovic Goals’ & his life have always been in discussion. Here you will get the A to Z of his personal & professional life along with his top 10 goals.
Why Zlatan Ibrahimovic Goal Is So Exceptional?
Why Zlatan Ibrahimovic Goal Is So Exceptional?
Ibra’s strikes are mesmerizing. He captivates you with his timing, speed, strike and dribble.
His mental strength and firm belief in his abilities transform his games to the highest levels. His goals come right from his winning mentality.
- Impossible shots are those from where it is almost impossible to score goals.
- The chances to score a goal from those angles are less than 5 per cent
- Top players have a better scoring rate in testing conditions. Their scoring percentage is 13.5 for impossible shots
- But the all-time great Swede Zlatan Ibrahimovic has a superb scoring percentage of 22 for impossible shots. He is far far ahead of other great players.
Top 10 Zlatan Ibrahimovic Goal
Top 10 Zlatan Ibrahimovic Goal
The best goals scored by Zlatan Ibrahimovic are given here. The best footballer shots are world-famous. You can check them by any standard.
The dribbling quality, running speed, kick, back kick, or bicycle kick. You will get Ibrahimovic at the top of the game. He shot the ball with the utmost supremacy here.
Best Zlatan Ibrahimovic Goal- 10
10- Sweden Vs Australia Match In October 2013 For The World Cup Qualifier Match
- It was a world cup qualifier match against Australia
- Zlatan struck the goal in the 86th minute of the game and Sweden won the match 2-1
- The goal ensured their victory and a playoff game against Portugal
Best Zlatan Ibrahimovic Goal- 9
9- PSG Vs Marseille Match In October 2012
- PSG was behind when Zlatan struck the equalizer goal
- It was like a Kung Fu volley shot from Ibra
- This flying kick floored Marseille and PSG gained the advantage after this goal
Best Zlatan Ibrahimovic Goal- 8
8- PSG Vs Monaco In September 2013
- It was a brilliant flying kick shot from the iconic Zlatan
- Monaco was ahead of the game at 1-0 at the time
- The goal was in the Kung Fu kick style. It astonished the entire Monaco team and rejuvenated the PSG with a 1-1 scoreline at the end
Best Zlatan Ibrahimovic Goal- 7
7- PSG Vs Bastia In October 2013
- It was an excellent season for Ibrahimovic. The Swedish player was in a great form
- This match was won by PSG by a margin of 4-0
- The opening goal was an acrobatic effort with a flicked backheel strike
Best Zlatan Ibrahimovic Goal- 6
6- Internazionale Vs Palermo In November 2008
- This match was won by Internazionale 2-0
- The second goal was a beauty to watch and registered in the record books among all times great goal
- The Swedish striker scored this goal on a free kick. The velocity of the shot was clocked at @124km/h. It is one of the fastest goals ever recorded in the history books
Best Zlatan Ibrahimovic Goal- 5
5- Sweden Vs Italy In June 2004
- It was a Euro cup goal in the knockout stage against Italy.
- Till 84 minutes of the game, the Swedish were behind 1-0 when the giant Swede Zlatan scored the shocking equalizer in the 85th minute of the game
- Ibra diligently scored the goal from the backheel. The ball landed in the top left corner of the post. It was later voted as the goal of the tournament.
Best Zlatan Ibrahimovic Goal- 4
4- Sweden Vs France In June 2012
- The goal came in the Euro cup in 2012 against France. Sweden won the game 2-0
- It was a volley from Zlatan which surprised every French player
- He was immaculate with his strike
Best Zlatan Ibrahimovic Goal- 3
3- Internazionale Vs Bologna In October 2008
- It was a stunning volley from the top scorer Ibrahimovic
- The backheel flick from Adriano’s pass was still considered among the top goals ever scored in crunch situations.
- Zlatan again proved his energy, awareness, and understanding of the game
Best Zlatan Ibrahimovic Goal- 2
2- Ajax Vs NAC In August 2004
- Zlatan is an athelet. He is an aerial monster. His Shaolin monk-style flexibility and agility are a treat to watch
- His dribbling and control of the ball converted the effort into a goal with a gentle push. He conveyed a loud message around the globe that he can play with authority along the floor as well.
- This goal was voted as the best goal by the Eurosport viewers in 2004.
Best Zlatan Ibrahimovic Goal- 1
1- Sweden Vs England In November 2012
- This goal is considered the best goal ever scored from 35 yards
- It was a flying bicycle kick coming straight from heaven. It was more divine and less human.
- He scored all 4 goals in this match. Surely yes, it is the best so far.
Top 10 Goals By Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Read The Autobiography Of Zlatan Here. Click The Download Button And Get The Complete Book Free Pdf
I Am Zlatan Book By Zlatan Ibrahimovic Pdf
Zlatan’s Strength Is His Winning Mentality
- When we ask Zlatan how his impossible shots scoring percentage is so high
- He replies that ” I have a firm belief in my abilities to perform extraordinarily well in tough conditions. So I don’t have to look to others for inspiration and motivation.”
- I am always auto-motivated. My competition is with me and not with others.
- So I don’t feel any pressure or fear. I always feel bold and audacious. This mental state reflects in my game.
- There are no limiting beliefs for me. There is nothing impossible that I can’t achieve.
- What is a hindrance for others is a milestone for me.
- I know I am able. So my focus is to prove to myself only.
- My winning mentality makes me dangerous. I am like a lion, always fearless and focused on my targets.
- This winning mentality energizes my other team members. They all feel the adrenaline flow.
- Their belief in their abilities grows. Their performance improves.
- Conversely, it demoralizes the opposite team.
- The Zlatan team has won all the trophies for the last 24 years. It is the epitome of a winning mentality.
How Zlatan Ibrahimovic Developed This Winning Mentality?
- Zlatan has such a strong belief in himself that people start branding him as arrogant and a pretentious player.
- He says that whatever you are labelling me, you are right.
- It is my innate nature. I don’t want to be successful. I am successful.
- Whatever you feel about me is none of my business. I know myself enough. Your opinion won’t confuse me.
How Has Zlatan Ibrahimovic Become So Confident In His Abilities?
He became so confident because of certain big factors.
1- Rough Childhood
- He was born into a poor family.
- He was brought up in an environment where theft and fighting were common incidents
- A rough ghetto where you have to fight for your existence. It affected his mentality and style of playing the game.
- Zlatan used to play rough football. Rich people disliked his way of playing the game and didn’t want their children to play with him
- They would always try to oust me from the club.
- I had no support from my home. When nobody put their faith in me, I developed my faith in myself.
- I committed to myself that the more the world would suppress me, the more I would become resilient and confident.
- I would bounce back after every bump.
- Zlatan played splendidly well for his club and retained his spot in the team despite all kinds of complaints about his rough game
- Zlatan learnt this fact at an early stage that you have to believe in yourself before you expect others to believe in you.
- Zlatan’s parents divorced when he was 2 years old.
- His mother couldn’t take care of little Zlatan because she had no regular income.
- He came back to live with his father.
- His father was a constable in the army. He had served himself in a war.
- After the war, he was living in a depression.
- This kind of mental state is known as PTSD(Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- His father used to drink a lot. There was no food in the house but only beer bottles everywhere
- Zlatan was growing into a full-blown player. He had to increase his stamina.
- He used to feel hungry. But there was hardly any food in the house for him.
- He said in an interview that he used to be hungry all the time.
- This hunger fueled him for a better life
3- Mohammad Ali
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic says that children won’t play with him because he had no good clothes and family support like them
- In his younger days, he saw Mohammad Ali on TV.
- He saw him challenging a boxer to knock him out in the fourth round of the match.
- That boxer was a big name at that time. But Mohammad Ali proved what he had said
- Mohammad Ali got all media attention, glory, accolades and rewards.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic deduced from this incident that people pay attention to you when you prove what you say. But for that, you have to believe in yourself. You have to believe in your abilities.
4- Consistency & Self Belief
- Once, he was sick for a few months and was unable to play football with the same stamina and energy. He became weak, people start criticizing his game.
- Zlatan learnt a very valuable lesson. He learnt that you have to be consistent and growing. When you are not improving, you are dying.
- He worked on his techniques and passes. In a few months, he became a more robust and skilful player.
- When you continuously improve yourself, you are no more a part of the masses, you become a class in itself.
- Your continuous practice changes your feelings. Your feeling changes your thinking. Your improved thoughts improve your actions. Your massive actions better your results. With an improved result, you become more electrifying and practice harder. The cycle goes on and on. You become a cult figure in your field.
These are the secrets of Zlatan’s unprecedented success.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic Personal & Professional Life
- This Swedish footballer is born on 3rd October 1981
- He was born in Malmo, Sweden
- His father’s name is Sefik Ibrahimovic who was a Bosnian Muslim who emigrated to Sweden in 1977
- His mother is Jurka Gravic from Sweden who is a Catholic Christian
- The name of his long-time partner is Helena Seger
- They have two sons. They are Maximilian (born 22 September 2006) and Vincent (born 6 March 2008)
- Ibra started playing football at the age of 6
- He has played for the Swedish International team
- He has represented himself in various clubs like Malmo FF, Ajax, Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona, Paris Saint Germain, Manchester United, and L A Galaxy.
- Though A C Milan has been his main club
- He has scored more than 600 goals
Some FAQs Regarding Zlatan Ibrahimovic
There are a few regular questions people ask about Zlatan.
Who Did The Longest Bicycle Kick In Soccer?
- The golden goal scored by Zlatan against England in November 2012 was through a bicycle kick. It is considered the longest bicycle kick ever in football history.
- It was shot by this mercurial striker. At that time he was 32.45 yards out, or 29.53 metres away from the goal post.
- Zlatan bicycle kicked the ball which was looped over the head of English players and the goalkeeper. It was an unbelievable attempt from a world-class player.
How Many Goals Has Zlatan Ibrahimovic Scored?
- He has scored 570 goals for club matches and 62 goals for the Swedish team so far in his career
How Old Is Zlatan Ibrahimovic?
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic is 42 years old( DOB- 3-10-1981)
What Is The Height Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic?
- He is a tall guy. His height is 1.95 meters(6 feet 4 inches).
What Is Zlatan Ibrahimovic Net Worth?
- His net worth is $199 million. His salary is $35 million.
What Are The Famous Quotes By Zlatan Ibrahimovic?
- That’s my hunger. If I start to relax, and I lose that, then I had better stop my football. I need that hunger. I still feel I need to do things 10 times better than other players. Just to be accepted and to improve me.
- I do not need a trophy to tell myself that I am the best.
- I think I am difficult to satisfy, because when I win something, I’m already thinking about the next step, and that is maybe a problem for me. I’m not enjoying the moment. I’m already on a mission to win the next trophy.
I Am Zlatan Book By Zlatan Ibrahimovic Pdf
Takeaways From Zlatan Ibrahimovic
If adversities don’t propel you to become big in life, you will always remain small
What you can’t think, you can’t achieve
Become a Ferrari. People will notice you and cherish you.
If you are among lions, be a lion.
A good player can play anywhere
Someone is looking for Zlatan-level motivation & inspiration. Please help them by sharing the post.
Your small effort can change someone’s life. You are God’s child. May God Bless You. Amen.