Jack Ma Book is famous because it tells us about Jack Ma and his life.
Why do people want to read Jack Ma Book?
Jack Ma is a success story. People want to become successful themselves. That is why they need inspiration and motivation in their lives. These kinds of books inspire and motivate us.
They take lessons from ‘Jack Ma book’ and apply them in their lives.
Jack Ma Book teaches us many different facets of life.
Table of Contents
Jack Ma Book, Quote & His Life Story
Jack Ma Book, Quote & His Life Story
- Jack Ma is a Chines business tycoon, investor and philanthropist
- Jack Ma Yun is his full name. Ma is used in his clan as a last name
- He was born on 10 September 1964 in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- His parents are Ma Laifa & Cui Wencai
- His spouse is Zhang Ying. They have three children
Inspirations & Motivations From Jack Ma
- He has a special knack for the English language
- He used to practice English with foreign guests and speakers at the Hangzhou International Hotel.
- For 9 years, Jack Ma used to visit 27Kms on a bicycle to work as a tourist guide at a historical site. His greatest encouragement was that he used to get opportunities to polish his English spoken ability by talking to foreign visitors
- He had a foreign pen pal. He gave him “Jack ” name because his Chinese name was tough for him to pronounce
- Jack Ma failed to qualify for many university exams and tests ultimately finding his passion and success
- KFC rejected him along with many other organizations because of his physique and peculiar views
- His gritty nature and consistency in approach gave him success
- He has a purpose for his life
- He used to tell his colleagues & friends. Don’t follow your competitors today. Follow what they are going to do in 3-4 years.
Jack Ma- Professional Story & Alibaba Group
- He founded his first company in the Internet industry in 1994. He had envisioned that the Internet is going to be the future of the world
- From 1998 to 1999, he led an Information company backed by the government
- He instituted Alibaba Group in 1999 along with his friends
- He began it as a B2B company. Later it expanded into an e-commerce company. It further expanded in technology and online payment
- He earned a place in the World’s 50 Greatest Leaders in 2017
- Jack Ma was awarded by Forbes as ‘Asia’s 2019 Heroes of Philanthropy’
- He is among the world’s richest 25 people
Jack Ma Book
There are many books written on Jack Ma and his personal & professional life.
1- Jack Ma, The One Who Never Gives Up By Zhang Yiang
It is an autobiography. This book is full of business struggles and ideas of Jack Ma.
- This book states views and opinions in terms of business administration and strategic management
- The approaches that Jack Ma employed in various situations from beginning a business to establishing it in the real form
- The approaches facing the fierce competition to sustaining the business that includes human resources management, personnel choice, human resource development and promotion of workers.
- Jack Ma started his career as an English language teacher.
- He had this firm faith that his abilities can be utilized in other fields as well. So he decides not to restrict himself to teachings only.
- This philosophy goaded him to go into the fields of technology and e-commerce.
- He narrated in his autobiography that dreams and enthusiasm need to be lived with full passion. We shouldn’t destroy them.
- If we keep on doing routine things then we can’t build new ways. No new development will come into existence.
- Jack Ma has the vision to build a team and depute responsibilities and tasks to achieve anything big in life
- He reasons that all big accomplishments are the result of a team-work
- He broad-mindedly manages his workers and set goals for them to pursue
- He says that every person in the group has a purpose. Nurture and train them to accomplish the given task
- Each and everyone has a role in the success story of the organization. Make them realize, they are responsible for the task and the desired result
- Their promotion and the promotion of the organization depend on the aggregate efficiency of the employees and the work culture of the company.
- He used to reiterate- ‘Don’t care about what your competitors do, do care about what they will be doing in a year or two.’
- Jack Ma suggests, to win the target you have to focus on issues one by one. The more issues you win over, the nearer you reach your target. It gives you confidence and you develop yourself as a champion.
- Investment and resources are primary things. Profit isn’t the primary goal, but profit comes once the business reaches its goal.
- Jack Ma’s life could be a model for the workers in his organization.
- Despite obstacles, he never stopped or bogged down. On the opposite hand, he continues to adapt himself to the changes in the new business trend
- Always be honest with customers. This is the policy he has vehemently professed
- This principle, as a part of the corporate culture, makes the organization stable, and trustworthy to customers and sustains the company.
- This book teaches you the views of corporate executives, and how they should think and act.
- This book also teaches you the Jack Ma style of developing a business from scratch to success
- It is very useful for everyone. It will especially help those who have big dreams and want to fulfil them come what may
2- Entrepreneur: Jack Ma, Alibaba and the 40 Thieves of Success Published By Think Maverick
This is an extremely useful book for users. The principles collected by the Think Maverick team are from the thoughts and acts of Jack Ma. Every entrepreneur and startup must follow them.
Get the free pdf book here by clicking the download button.
- My job is to help more people have jobs
- Today is hard. Tomorrow will be worse. But the day after that will be beautiful. Most of your talent won’t make it past tomorrow
- Perseverance and optimism are the essences of any success story
- The success of Alibaba and Alipay is a story of perseverance and optimism
- The more you get rejection the more you have to be resilient to prove yourself
- When one door shuts, you need to become more focused on the next
- Entrepreneurs have to listen to so many No so many times. It narrows their channel and they streamline on a specific target
- You have to be used to facing rejections. It improves you further and becomes a testimony of your repeated tries
- Don’t only read success stories. Read failure stories as well. You will learn what are the things that need to be avoided in the journey of the life
- Also, read how people and companies bounce back from failures
- Jack says that understanding the ups and downs that are part of the journey in any business will allow you to anticipate problems even before they arise.
- You can copy a model or idea initially but always remember that passion, system, culture, and infrastructure are not copied. What preparation do you have for them?
- Help small guys. He young people. They will become big in future
3- Jack Ma Alibaba Book
‘Jack Ma Alibaba book’ is very famous. We have given here the complete book in pdf form.
This book is full of ideas and Alibaba Group stories. The formation of the organization, its management and its systems are all incorporated in the book.
Download the complete book by clicking the download button here.
The Jack Ma Height & Other Stats
Jack Ma the founder of Alibaba and Alipay is a global business leader and a philanthropist. He has also tried his hands at acting.
He is not a very tall person. He is a short-statured and thinly built-entrepreneur.
- The height of Jack Ma is 5 feet 3inches
- The height in centimetres is 161cm or 1.61 meters
- He is 60 Kg or 132 lbs heavy
- His biceps size is 14
- His vital stats is 40-30-35
- His favourite colour is dark blue
- His Shoe size is 9(UK)
- His hair colour is dark brown
- His eye colour is brown
- His favourite food is Chinese cuisine
Jack Ma Speech
‘Jack Ma Speech’ is full of wisdom. They are full of ideas and energy. They have lessons and success stories.
Anyone who wants to do great in life must get encouragement from the ‘Jack Ma Speech.’
(Source- The Minded Mentor)
(Source- Evan Carmichael)
Takeaways From Jack Ma Book
Today, making money is very simple. But making sustainable money while being responsible to society and improving the world is very difficult.
The very important thing you should have is patience.
Never ever compete on prices, instead compete on services and innovation
You need the right people with you, not the best people
Make sure your employees are smarter than you
This article is full of motivation and inspiration. We all need motivation and inspiration in our lives.
Someone needs them. Help them by sharing the post. You are God’s child.
May God bless you. Amen.